newbie wants advice

dee

Hello. This is my first poly site. I am single woman, 57 baby bi looking to talk with others like me. I have never been in a poly relationship per se. Mostly het relationships. But am really connected emotionally to both. One short bi relationship. Guess I;m mostly bi-curious some would say.This is so complicated. Anybody else out there who is my age but always wanted to try this out? What did you do? Where did you meet safe like minded folks?
Thanks, Dee

Not your age, but I am bi and I am married (to a man).
MY first answer is-there is no GUARANTEE of "safe" when it comes to honest and open relationships,becuase you will always encounter judgmental jerks.

I am 51, single, (live in the San Joaquin Valley of California) have had a couple of bi-experiences, am new to poly and been het my whole life. Have tried the "swinger" lifestyle and found that it is not for me as I need more than just a sexual connection. I have met some really great people through the swinger lifestyle and have made some very close friends. Have not found any folks in my area that are poly. Have been reading quite a bit about poly over the last few years and would love to find a loving relationship with others. I have always believed it was possible to love more than one.....This is my first post here as well.

Back