HELLO! new post!

trustynatasha

Ok first off let me start with introducing myself my name is natasha and i am a polyamerist i am a unicorn in a poly tringle i have been in this relationship for 6 mons i fully love the both of them and i see myself happy with them. i didnt think that this was going to be what i was into growing up but i always had a feeling that i wanted a man and wife to share my life with and i think i have found it so i guess i am just here it ask ?s and gets some answers and i thank you for having this site for the few like me

Hi Baby!! Isn't this place FREAKING AWESOME!!!!! OMG!!! Just in the past 2 days, I have felt a 10000$ turnaround (although I have learned in my statistics class that you cant have 10000% of anything, either you have all of it or you have part of it, but you cant have it plus some) in our relationship and our "happiness"!!! The fact that everyhting that is on here fits in with Hats For Happiness philosophy makes it even more awesome for us all. I want to say for me and for OUR man, I LOVE YOU MY SLUTTY UNICORN!!!! LOL)

Back