Not at all there yet but wondering

cagedbutterfly

So my questions are for those in poly relationships, that live with their partner and their partners partner.. I think this more refers to people who are in V relationships I guess? But I am open to input from everyone.

1) How did you all living together come about?

2) What is the living situation like, ie. do you all have your own rooms, do you share a room or something else?

3) Although you live together, is there still alone time for each couple? How is the time split? In your case is there more of a primary and secondary relationship.

4) What is the best thing about this situation?

5) What is the worst thing about this situation?

Feel free to add more comments or anything that you think is relevant.
I am genually just curious, not writing an essay or anything.

So my questions are for those in poly relationships, that live with their partner and their partners partner.. I think this more refers to people who are in V relationships I guess? But I am open to input from everyone.

1) How did you all living together come about?

2) What is the living situation like, ie. do you all have your own rooms, do you share a room or something else?

3) Although you live together, is there still alone time for each couple? How is the time split? In your case is there more of a primary and secondary relationship.

4) What is the best thing about this situation?

5) What is the worst thing about this situation?

Feel free to add more comments or anything that you think is relevant.
I am genually just curious, not writing an essay or anything.
Read my entire blog. ;) Not to be snarky, just I live this situation and I have written about it extensively already.

Back